httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject 1.2beta release... Let set a timeline
Date Fri, 15 Nov 1996 15:18:43 GMT
It seems to me that a code freeze for new features (with the possible
exception of the suexec stuff) is in order... All that appears to
remain are going thru the list of reported bugs and doing what can
be done and updating the sources...

Let's set up at least some kind of timeline for the 1.2beta release...
I think that we can, and should, release 1.2beta without worrying
about the docs being up-to-date... I'd like 1.2beta out, say, in about
a week (11/25?)?

PS: How can we remove those empty ./manual ./manual/1.1 and ./manual/1.2
    directories from the CVS tree? Everything I've tried hasn't worked :(
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"