httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: last post on suexec tonight, I swear
Date Mon, 11 Nov 1996 19:07:47 GMT
Jason A. Dour wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Nov 1996, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > This is an aborted concept... As you said, the code doesn't use this
> > at all :-)
>
> 	OK.  Give me until later today or maybe even tomorrow, and I'll
> have another suexec.c for y'all to look at as I merge Jim's HAVE_RLIMIT
> stuff into it...

There are also a few more changes in there as well. For example, I
thought it would be a Good Idea to 'chdir' into the directory that
the script is (cgiwrap does this as well). This means moving the
passwd-file stuff up sooner into the code. Unfortunately, my version
is gindented which makes a regular patchfile troublesome.

Tell ya what, I'll post patches for the newer version right after you
release your update. :)

                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"