httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "src/support/logresolve won't build" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 11 Nov 1996 11:49:27 GMT

1.2's support/Makefile doesn't work undef FreeBSD either.

Do we need to add "make support" to the main Makefile so that all the
hard work done in that Makefile can be passed on to the support Makefile ?

----- Forwarded message from nnylfv@ny.ubs.com -----

From: nnylfv@ny.ubs.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Date: Sun Nov 10 22:05:02 1996
Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "src/support/logresolve won't build" on Solaris 2.x

Submitter: nnylfv@ny.ubs.com
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: irrelevant
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
cd src/support
make
gcc -g htpasswd.c -o htpasswd
gcc -g htdigest.c -o htdigest
gcc -I../src -g httpd_monitor.c -o httpd_monitor
gcc -I../src -g rotatelogs.c -o rotatelogs
gcc -I../src -g logresolve.c -o logresolve
gethostbyname                       /tmp/cca006461.o
h_errno                             /tmp/cca006461.o
gethostbyaddr                       /tmp/cca006461.o
inet_addr                           /tmp/cca006461.o
inet_ntoa                           /tmp/cca006461.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to logresolve
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `logresolve'

--

Backtrace:

----- End of forwarded message from nnylfv@ny.ubs.com -----

--