httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: Lightweight encryption code?
Date Mon, 04 Nov 1996 18:31:35 GMT
	libdes shouldn't be too big. You can snag it out of SSLeay, at
ftp.psy.uq.oz.au (if you build normally it builds libcrypto.a, which
is huge, but if you just do 'make' within the crypto/des directory,
then libcrypto.a will only include libdes.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777