httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject on adding timeouts to CGI/buffers
Date Sun, 03 Nov 1996 00:11:10 GMT
	So I think that in order to get the CGI features I want I can
create a new version of send_fd called send_fd_nbio which uses select
and non-blocking IO to get data from the CGI. The problem though is
that scan_script_headers reads from the FILE * so stuff goes into the
stdio internal buffer.
	Is there a portable way to clear that internal buffer so that
I can start doing select, nbio without losing anything? I think I
might just replace the use of FILE * witha BUFF * there and see how
that goes.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777