httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Tromey <tro...@creche.cygnus.com>
Subject Re: Things to do for 1.2beta release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 14:25:46 GMT
Jim>   and have the filenames themselves have some sort of indexing on
Jim>   Apache version, like mod_status-v.1.1.1.html

I'm totally in favor of having the documentation in the Apache
distribution.  In fact, we already do this with our distributions.

But I don't think there's any reason to include docs for old versions
in the distribution.  It might be nice to have these docs available
online somewhere.  And it would certainly be good to have a file
describing (in detail) the changes from the previous version
(actually, many such files, one for each version change, for people
upgrading from an ancient version).

Tom
--
tromey@cygnus.com                 Member, League for Programming Freedom