httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Need speaker about Apache (fwd)
Date Wed, 02 Oct 1996 07:19:09 GMT

I think you'd qualify fine, from a technical perspective.  The fact that you're
already in that area around that time is double-plus good.  I'll forward your
name and address on to the folks planning it; let me know if there are any
problems or you don't think you can go, I'm still kinda interested. :)

	Brian