httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Documentation
Date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 11:08:31 GMT
I'm about to add the online documentation to the source tree. What I plan to do
is to create a top-level directory, "manuals", and populate it with an exact
copy (well, nearly exact - there's a couple of soft links in the originals, and
you can't CVS a soft link!) of the online docs. No doubt we'll want to
rearrange things, but this seems like the correct way to start the process.

I'll hold off actually doing it until this evening, so let me know if anyone
has any problem with this.

Cheers,

Ben.