httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Smith <...@cursci.co.uk>
Subject Putting the date into the referer log.
Date Wed, 23 Oct 1996 15:35:23 GMT
I would like to put the date into my referer logs.  It's a pretty
easy change to make to mod_log_referer.c, and I include a patch to
show what I've done (this is my first attempt to hack the server
so sorry if it breaches any guidelines).  If this is not considered
a suitable way to implement such a feature, then any suggestions?

Thanks

Michael Smith

174a175,178
>     time_t now;
>     struct tm *date;
>     char s[80];

206a211,214

>         time(&now);
>         date=localtime(&now);
>         strftime(s,80,"%c",date);
208c216
<         str = pstrcat(orig->pool, referer, " -> ", r->uri, "\n",
NULL);
---