httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <>
Subject Re: giving CGI the power to flush a socket
Date Thu, 31 Oct 1996 22:51:05 GMT
> Well, maybe it should be
> NonBufferedHandler <name>
> I thought nph scripts got the client socket. I could be wrong. 8^)

	that's correct. that's why I don't like nph scripts. I
basically want to give users some of the features of nph without nph.

	looks like the signal method doesn't work right, because
scan_script_headers just slurps up a bunch of stuff and buffers all of
it. I have a patch which makes nph work to the non-parsed-headers
level over SSL w/o attaching directly to the socket, so maybe nph may
work. will try that, and see how things go.

Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777
The Internet Privacy Provider

View raw message