httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject Re: Fixing more compiler warnings/prototyping
Date Thu, 24 Oct 1996 03:16:53 GMT
Randy Terbush said:

> I can't argue with Ben's reasons for _not_ prototyping some functions.
> However, -Wstrict-prototypes flag wants everything to be prototyped,
> so I would be inclined to quite the compiler. Is there any harm in
> prototyping functions that don't necessarily need to be?

Only if the OS already has it prototyped... either the same, or different
that we did.

<Aram>

P.S. BTW, I am for prototyping rather than not.

--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --