httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Date of 1.2b1 for article about mod_rewrite
Date Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:59:32 GMT

Last weeks I wrote an article about mod_rewrite for the german Unix magazine
,,iX''. There is a box in the article about installing mod_rewrite with an
Apache webserver. The problem: Installation for Apache 1.1.1 is totally
different from Installation for 1.2-dev due to a lot of facts (inclusion of
mod_rewrite in distribution, patches only uner 1.1.1, etc.). The box is too
large! I have to remove one of the installation instructions.  Either for
1.2b1 or for 1.1.1!

The article occurs in iX #12/96 which will be available at November, 24th.
Now is the question: When 1.2b1 occurs approximatly at the same time  then I
will drop the long 1.1.1 section, if not I have to drop the 1.2b1 section.

Any predicts for the availability of 1.2b1?

Greetings,
                                        Ralf S. Engelschall
                                        rse@engelschall.com
                                        http://www.engelschall.com/~rse