httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert S. Thau" <>
Subject Re: indent
Date Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:37:39 GMT
  I doubt it, seeing as I'd be doing all the work. But I won't press the issue.

The work in question is redoing all the differences between the
hyperreal codebase and my threaded server.  It cannot be done without
access to my private repository, which you don't have and won't get so
long as you have anything like this attitude.

You know, work within the Apache group is a substantial burden on my
time for which I'm increasingly wondering whether I'm getting anything
in return.  At some point, something's going to break, and the camel's
back is feeling awfully creaky.  Arrogant nonsense like this is one of
the main reasons.

View raw message