httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src/modules/proxy Makefile
Date Wed, 09 Oct 1996 20:18:51 GMT
Brian Behlendorf liltingly intones:

> Shouldn't this only be on if we WANTHSREGEX is defined?  Could there be
> problems if someone was switching between WANTHSREGEX being yes and no for
> testing purposes?  If not, just ignore me. :)

Doesn't matter here yet, though it will undoubtedly cause trouble with
some compiler once mod_proxy actually uses regex. Things will get messy
then, since there's no visible CFLAG for needing regex. Now, this is merely
to keep from getting errors #including "conf.h", which has a

#include <regex.h>

line.

Some compilers (gcc) append -I directories to the #include search list, and
others (IRIX cc) prepend to it. C'est la vie.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
"My life is a soap opera, but who has the rights?"
	-- MadameX