httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: Any existing presentations?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 1996 14:27:38 GMT
I have my generic Apache presentation from FWW '96, which is largely
derived from the Hyperreal pages. I can put it up on hyperreal if you like.
It's all HTML. About 1/2 hour, if you haul ass through it.

PS: You'd probably want to break up some of the longer pages.

rasmus@bellglobal.com liltingly intones:

> I am starting to put together the presentation I will be making to the
> Norwegian Unix Users Group on Apache.  I am wondering if there is any
> existing presentations out there that I can bring up to date?  We probably
> should have a central archive of this kind of PR material.  I expect many
> of us will be needing it over the next 6-12 months.  If you have anything,
> please point me at it.
>
> -Rasmus

chuck
And now, on a lighter note: