httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Hudson <...@mincom.com>
Subject Re: bug database populated, comments desired
Date Tue, 08 Oct 1996 12:53:55 GMT
According to Brian Behlendorf:
> You need a name and password, one which in this case matches your
> hyperreal name and password if you have a hyperreal account.
> If you don't fall in that category, let me know.
    I don't ... and I am interested in keeping track of the status of
apache development.  I'm also interested in the actual bug tracking
system itself ... but that is another issue :-)

    I've been passively monitoring things for the last three months and
getting a feel for the direction and mechanism for apache development.

    If you wish drop Ben and/or Sameer a line to ask about my background
- I don't mind as I would guess that I'm a total stranger to you :-)

Tim.