httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: Things to do for 1.2beta release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 15:24:06 GMT

There's also my not universally liked, but veto-free "user-agents" patch
(which has 3x+1), and the patch to split "no_cache" into "no_cache" and
"no_local_copy". The latter patch was mentioned in ApacheWeek as something
that had been done, but AFAIK it has yet to be committed.

There's also the phf intercepting <Location>..</Location> idea for
the conf files.

-=-=-=

Another request for a SunOs binary appeared in the bugs mail. Has everyone
finally given up on SunOs in this group ?
For future binaries, I won't be able to do HPUX or NeXT. I might be able
to get my old friends at the lab to produce HPUX10.2 and 9.15 versions
for us.