httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Things to do for 1.2beta release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 10:32:57 GMT
Bug Fixes:
  There are 2 types. Those reported in 1.1.1 (We need to make sure
  they are squashed in 1.2) and those new in 1.2. For the new ones,
  we should generate... wait for it... a list of bugs. That way we
  can all be aware of what we're working on. 1.1.1 bugs can be
  gleamed from www.apacheweek.com (or is that .org?)

Features:
  I think it's time for a Feature Freeze (tm) for 1.2... Votes?

Docs:
  We need to give thought on how to best move the docs into the CVS
  tree. Initial thought: htdocs directory with 'generic' subdirectory
  (for general guides and rules) and 1.1.1, 1.2, etc.. subdirs for
  each version specific stuff. Maybe even something as simple as:

      ./htdocs
      ./htdocs/generic
      ./htdocs/previous    (for previous versions)
      ./htdocs/present

  and have the filenames themselves have some sort of indexing
  on Apache version, like mod_status-v.1.1.1.html

Timeline:
  Who knows... but "soon" :-)
--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |   "If we took the bones out
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |    then it wouldn't be crunchy"