httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Web I18N & Multilingism Symposium (fwd)
Date Mon, 23 Sep 1996 14:49:56 GMT

More on qualifications for attending that symposium in Seville, Spain...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 12:07:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From: "M.T. Carrasco Benitez" <carrasco@innet.lu>
To: Brian Behlendorf <brian@organic.com>
Subject: Re: Web I18N & Multilingism Symposium

> I am not all that knowlegeable about I18N issues in Apache, but I have
> forwarded it along to the development group in the hopes of finding another
> person interested in attending.  I'm confident that someone can attend
> representing Apache.  Thanks for the invite!

Thank you for forwarding.  I am more interested in somebody that knows
very well Apache and the possibilities of implementations of the
transparent negociations, modules (for having a certain data structure
for parallel texts, etc); i.e., it does not need to be an expert in
I18N.  Rather somebody that can see the functional specifications and see
how to implement them.

Tomas