httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>
Subject FWIW
Date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 01:20:53 GMT
I suppose no one's noticed, but I haven't been responding to email
lately. This is because Pacific Bell, in its infinite wisdom, decided
to short out my phone line, so voice calls would work, but modems
would not. This was rather annoying. My school does have a Net
connection, but it doesn't work very well with long-term TCP
connections - they get really slow, so I can't read my mail with
it. Anyhow, it took Pac Bell three weeks to fix the damn phone line,
but they finally did.

I have 3271 email messages to read, so it could take a while, but
I'm back (for better or for worse). This means if you send me email,
maybe I'll read it. :)

P.S. Why isn't Apache 1.2b1 out already?