httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@vex.net
Subject Re: Need speaker about Apache (fwd)
Date Tue, 01 Oct 1996 04:11:58 GMT
> Anyone want to go to Oslo?  I'd like to but I've done too much travelling
> this year.  If you'd like to, and you think you can represent Apache well,
> send me mail and I'll forward along any names I feel comfortable with.  I
> think it would be best if someone on that side of the Atlantic were to go,
> and ideally someone who's been around the project since pre-1.0 days.
> Anyways, again send me mail if you're interested.

I don't really qualify in terms of seniority or even in terms of the
amount of code contributed towards Apache.  I do have a pretty good sense
of the code, the project, and especially the module API.  However, the
bigger reason I would consider volunteering is that I will be in
Copenhagen at around that time.  I also speak Danish which is just
Norwegian without the typos.

So, if nobody more appropriate steps forward, let me know.

-Rasmus