httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ras...@vex.net
Subject Re: UnixWare 2.0.x regex problems
Date Sat, 28 Sep 1996 15:09:32 GMT
> So Rasmus, since you have access to UnixWare (no one else here will admit
> to it) do you want to be the UnixWare contact for Apache?

I only have temporary access in order to get Apache+PHP running for an ISP.

Normally I wouldn't admit to it either.

However, since SCO is making UnixWare free very soon, it will be more
accessible.  I just got a Jaz drive and plan on building a bunch of
different bootable cartridges.  When UnixWare is released free, I'll
build myself a UnixWare one and at that point I don't mind being the
contact.

-Rasmus