httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src http_conf_globals.h http_main.c util.c
Date Wed, 25 Sep 1996 07:58:24 GMT
Chuck Murcko wrote:

> Chuck Murcko liltingly intones:
> >
> > Jim Jagielski liltingly intones:

> > > You should also be seeing it in http_main.c
> > >
> > Then that's my problem. I'll get an updated snapshot and see if it's
> > there.
> >
> New snapshot, same error. I've added a line in http_main.c here to declare
> the array, works fine. You may want to check the source tree on hyperreal.

Now that you mention this, it suddenly occurs to me that I'm not getting the
snapshot emails anymore (every time it does one, I get a report), so if there
is a problem, I'm not finding out about it, and there must be, coz a directly
checked out version _does_ have group_id_list in http_main.

Investigation shows that some helpful person has decided to rename my mail
forwarding file at hyperreal to "forward" (instead of ".forward"). Thanks a
bunch, whoever did that, and I particularly appreciate not being told about it.

I notice that on the 15th hyperreal ran out of space during an update. I wonder
if that is connected.

Cheers,

Ben.