httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Proxy server can NOT get images" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Wed, 25 Sep 1996 06:26:15 GMT

> I'm changing much of the proxy code now for beta 1.2. As soon as I can check
> on Solaris, I will do so and let you know what's up.

We saw much the same here; was a problem with the solaris and NSs way of doing some
of the keep-alive stuff. Essentially a socket just seems to freesze up. We put some
flusshes in; just to get it to do something. I'll fetch a fresh copy of mod_proxy
from hyperreal; do a diff and send this guy a little hack to make it work ? would
that help ?

The problem was gone on the CVS-snapshot I fetched last monday, three days back. So
I might be trying to catch a white whale :-)

Dw.