httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Configur{e,ation} changes
Date Mon, 09 Sep 1996 13:29:07 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> We make people copy Configuration.tmpl to Configuration anyway,

I'm avoiding commenting on the rest of the message, coz I've said all I'm
prepared to say on the subject for now, but I can't let this one pass ... as
I've said before, the users _should not have to do this_. Configuration.tmpl is
only there so that we can CVS it without stepping on each other's toes. A
release build _should not have_ Configuration.tmpl in it, nor the Makefile rule
for it.

Cheers,

Ben.