httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sam...@c2.org
Subject Re: making mod_fastcgi part of the distribution
Date Fri, 27 Sep 1996 22:48:08 GMT
> I understand and agree. My point is, "where do we stop on module
> inclusion".  I find both mod_php and mod_perl to be very useful.
> I don't however think that we want to start distributing Apache
> with these packages included. Perhaps I am the only one that thinks
> this way?

	I have a similiar viewpoint. I don't think mod_php and
mod_perl belong though because they require big things, like perl, and
php. (both of which are under less-friendly distribution terms than
the apache license, btw) mod_fastcgi, however, seems more like
mod_auth_msql than mod_php or mod_perl.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
C2Net						FAX:     510-986-8777