httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src http_conf_globals.h http_main.c util.c
Date Wed, 25 Sep 1996 02:47:13 GMT
Jim Jagielski liltingly intones:

> Chuck Murcko wrote:
> >
> > New snapshot, same error. I've added a line in http_main.c here to declare
> > the array, works fine. You may want to check the source tree on hyperreal.
> >

> hyperreal looks OK.
>
> You may want to try a 'cvs co apache' in another location to see
> if anything may not be reflected on your setup :/

Very weird. 'cvs update apache' does not pick up this one change for me, but
gets all the others. I'll try fresh when it's safe, for now I'll just add
the declaration in http_main.c.

'cvs co apache/src/http_main.c' got it, though.

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Taxes are going up so fast, the government is likely to price itself
out of the market.