httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Last minute 1.2
Date Mon, 23 Sep 1996 15:01:52 GMT

Smack me if this has been beat to death already. I'm about a
1000 messages behind...

Continuing the topic of "times a wastin'"...

Dave Hankins was working to get his mod_dld_elf in shape for
inclusion in 1.2. I'll get in touch with him again but would
be willing to help there if needed. As I remember, better dld
support was one of our 1.2 goals.

Lastly, as Chuck mentioned to the group recently, NCSA httpd is
going away. Seems important to take the time in this 1.2 release
to make the transition from NCSA as easy as possible. If I remember
correctly, Alexei pointed out some of the primary differences. 2
that I remember are:

Auth format differences for dbm vs. ???
Satisfy

I could begin work on the Auth directives if there is support
for doing this in 1.2.  ??