httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: deny user-agents
Date Mon, 23 Sep 1996 00:26:03 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> I don't know if this has been committed yet or not, but I have a complaint from
> a keep-the-config-file-manageable perspective:  why can't we keep all
> browser-string-matching stuff tied to the BrowserMatch directive?  What other
> request conditions tests will be added to "deny from"?

I think this may have been Ben's comment as well.

I have no problem with the patch itself, but if we can get the
same functionality with an already existing method, I think
we should do the latter.
--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |   "If we took the bones out
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |    then it wouldn't be crunchy"