httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Patches on the board for 1.2
Date Sun, 22 Sep 1996 19:18:54 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> According to my notes, there are 3 patches on the board (not including
> bug-fixes submitted by users of 1.1.1). They are:
>
> 	mod_log_config updates by Mark C. (CookieLog changes)
>
> Vote:             JJ
>   mod_log_config  +1

Oh yeah... Mark, I noticed that it looks like you did the work for
the Interse cookie-stuff... Any reason why it's not folded into
the "official" Apache stuff? It looks generic enough, except for
the COOKIENAME stuff, to be included. What's nice is that
currently, Apache doesn't return the initial cookie, I think,
whereas the Interse stuff does.

Might be nice for 1.2

--
Jim Jagielski  << jim@jaguNET.com >>   |   "If we took the bones out
  **  jaguNET Access Services  **      |    then it wouldn't be crunchy"