httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Problems with proxy server (1.1.1) (fwd)
Date Fri, 20 Sep 1996 12:10:45 GMT
----- Forwarded message from David Brownlee -----

Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 13:16:07 +0100 (BST)
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Subject: Problems with proxy server (1.1.1)

	Firstly, I'd like to thank the people who have worked on apache
	to produce such a great package! (where do I send the pizza
	vouchers :)

	Have noticed two problems when using Netscape Navigator via the
	proxy cache.

	The first is exhibited when trying to download a new version of
	netscape - it displays the .exe file in the window rather than
	picking up that it should download to a file.

	Also once while acessing the stronghold site on
	http://stronghold.c2.net/ & clicking the 'For increased security,
	please use the SSL-enabled version of our site' link it reported
	that the client did not support HTTP/1.0. This was not repeatable
	but I thought it might be worth mentioning anyway.

		Thanks again

		David

----- End of forwarded message from David Brownlee -----