httpd-dev mailing list archives

From dh...@eng.sun.com
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "Bad define in conf.h" on Solaris 2.x
Date Thu, 19 Sep 1996 11:10:30 GMT
Submitter: dhuff@eng.sun.com
Operating system: Solaris 2.x, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.1.1
Extra Modules used: N/A
URL exhibiting problem:

Symptoms:
--
The 1.1.1 Apache httpd won't build on Solaris 2.6
because of an improper define in conf.h.  I'm working
on Solaris 2.6 inside of Sun.  I would like to make
sure that the Apache server builds on 2.6 when we
release Solaris 2.6.  In Solaris, getwd(char *)
is in libC.so.  The header file shouldn't define it.
The fix is to simply delete line 85 of conf.h:

#elif defined(SOLARIS2)
#undef HAS_GMTOFF
#define NO_KILLPG
#undef NO_SETSID
#define HAVE_RESOURCE 1
#define bzero(a,b) memset(a,0,b)
#define getwd(d) getcwd(d,MAX_STRING_LEN)  <-- delete this line
#define JMP_BUF sigjmp_buf
#define FCNTL_SERIALIZED_ACCEPT
#define HAVE_MMAP
#define HAVE_CRYPT_H