httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject not a bug i'm sure but a question (fwd)
Date Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:11:24 GMT

imagemaps for Randy perhaps...

[  Look at this guy's sig.  Java has a "not for use in nuclear powerstations"
clause in their license. Maybe we need one too :-)  ]

----- Forwarded message from Hughes, Colin -----

Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 13:50:42 -0400
From: "Hughes, Colin" <HughesC@aecl.ca>
Subject: not a bug i'm sure but a question
To: "'apache-bugs@mail.apache.org'" <apache-bugs@mail.apache.org>

I have installed Apache 1.1.1 and since then I have noticed that
imagemap files and .htaccess files seem to need modification to their
form in order for Apache to "deal" with them.  I was able to massage my
imagemap files with the documentation that is available on line,
however, there doesn't seem to be any docs. for the format for .htaccess
files.  I am assuming that the format is the same as NCSA's documented
format.  Unfortunately I can't seem to get it to work.  Note: The exact
files worked on NCSA 1.5 so I know they are "correct" according to NCSA.
 Any ideas on this?

Thanks in advance.

Colin Hughes
Systems Administrator