httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@telebase.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src http_main.c http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 17 Sep 1996 17:43:59 GMT
Roy T. Fielding liltingly intones:

> I don't understand the need for a table_get in both places.
> Why is it not sufficient to only check for nokeepalive when we set_keepalive?
> If keepalive isn't set, there is no need for the later table_get, right?
> Or am I missing something?

Nope. I just checked again, and you're right. I'll put back http_main.

Actually, I guess someone in cvsadmin is best to do it, to revert
to the 1.67 http_main.c (the one before the change).

cvs admin -o1.68 http_main.c

Since I'm not in the group I can't run admin commands.

Ben, Paul? Could you do this, please?

chuck
And now, on a lighter note:
Education is the process of casting false pearls before real swine.
		-- Irsin Edman