httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@qosina.com>
Subject WWW Form Bug Report: "mod_info.c: bad config files path, SIGSEGV (patch included)" on Linux (fwd)
Date Fri, 13 Sep 1996 01:06:33 GMT

I think this is already fixed in 1.2dev.. no ack.

--

  What is comedy?  Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
  them puke.

Aram Mirzadeh				     Apache httpd team member
awm@qosina.com				     awm@apache.org
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/		     http://www.apache.org
	    PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
           BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0