httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Lucid <lu...@the.secret.org>
Subject Re: Apache mail
Date Wed, 11 Sep 1996 17:35:00 GMT
> > I would like to go with os.guess I tried to send
> > in the output from a few machines
> > and diffs to fix EXTREMELY minor problems...
> > like on solaris hostname is in /usr/ucb
> > etc...

I ran this on solaris, Irix 5.3, sunos 4.1.x, netbsd...
the only one I have handy is
i386-whatever-netbsd
everything else worked though...

Merry diff-mas

10,12d9
< # Solaris doesn't have hostname in the right place
< PATH=$PATH:/usr/ucb
<
98c95
<             echo "${MACHINE}-whatever-freebsd"; exit 0
---
>             echo "whatever-whatever-freebsd"; exit 0
106c103
<             echo "${MACHINE}-whatever-netbsd"; exit 0
---
>             echo "whatever-whatever-netbsd"; exit 0

> > I have been having serious problems with getting apache mail
> > have you been having any problems like this??
> > maybe hyperreal is sick...
> I haven't gotten anything :/

you haven't gotten any problems,mail or my mails? ;-)

-bill