httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: Sioux / Apache config manager (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Sep 1996 01:43:42 GMT
So what needs to be done to take the ball on this and get it done?
I've heard rumblings that the Californians want to handle the legal
issues in California. If that is still up in the air, I will point
out that Nebraska is about the cheapest place to Incorporate, second
only to Delaware I believe. I'd be happy to get the ball rolling
here if there is agreement.

Re-reading this... "take the ball on this" "this" being group
incorporation.