httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Sioux / Apache config manager (fwd)
Date Wed, 11 Sep 1996 00:00:47 GMT
Rob Hartill wrote:

> If the group has no use for the money, perhaps we should ask companies
> interested in donating something to donate it to a charity of the group's
> choosing.

Are there any up-and-coming platforms we'd like to port Apache to?
This would be a good use of money.

Also, is it kosher to request "donations" of servers to aid in the
porting process? I recall a few weeks ago someone suggesting to
someone else to ask Sun for an extra platform to help us in
porting/developing Apache (but that it would be running NetBSD
or something)... I'd like to be able to work on more platforms than
what I have direct access to, but I don't want to drop the bucks
to actually _buy_ them :)