httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject bug report (fwd)
Date Tue, 10 Sep 1996 13:02:07 GMT

not acked

----- Forwarded message from Jean-Luc Rochat -----

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 14:47:32 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Jean-Luc Rochat <jl.Rochat@sat.sligos.fr>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Subject: bug report

Hi,

my problem :

on a Sparc Netra i600, I have 3 IP addrs on a single Eth. card.
I used to have 3 <VirtualHost> in my httpd.conf.

After Installing V1.1.1, upgrading from 1.0.5, I found
it didn't work as I wanted.

Some of the VirtualHosts are not recognized, so httpd tries to
acces DOCUMENT_LOCATION, which doesn't exists, and core dumps.

I found that the order of   <VirtualHost> in httpd.conf was
causing the trouble . ???
It now works as I changed the order of  <VirtualHost> declarations
in this file.

You can access all my config files and server logs (online) and
look at the bug effects in logs at :

http://galilee.sat.sligos.fr/bugreport.html

Could you send me back an email as soon as you have seen it ?
I'll stop these services in my firewall.

thank you;

----- End of forwarded message from Jean-Luc Rochat -----