httpd-dev mailing list archives

From gord...@cygnus.com (Gordon Irlam)
Subject Free Software Conference
Date Wed, 04 Sep 1996 19:44:12 GMT
Cygnus is hosting the second annual Free Software Conference.
The first was in Boston early this year and was organized by
the FSF.  The 1997 conference will be in San Francisco in
February.  We hope this conference will help bring people together
from the Perl, Tcl/Tk, Apache, FSF/GNU, Linux, and BSD communities.

We would like someone from the Apache Group to attend this
conference and to be on the organizing committee.  Cygnus will
be able to pick up the cost of airfare (from within the U.S. or
Canada) as well as the cost of accomodataion.

Robert Thau wasn't sure if he could make it, and I have yet to hear
back from Brian, and so since we need to find someone in the next
day or two, I'd like to hear from anyone else that might be
interested in attending on behalf of the Apache Group.

                                          thanks,
                                                  gordon