httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Neulinger <nn...@umr.edu>
Subject Re: URGENT - Apache Server Survival Guide
Date Sun, 18 Aug 1996 23:51:11 GMT
In case anyone is interested, told him I'd forward this on to the list...
Someone who is more experience in module writing than me would be good for
this...

-- Nathan

--- begin forwarded text

From: "Alberto Ricart" <alberto@hydrogen.AccessLink.COM>
To: "Nathan Neulinger" <nneul@umr.edu>
Subject: Re: URGENT - Apache Server Survival Guide
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 1996 18:41:09 -0500

I will. -  I don't know if you would be interested, but I know that my
acquisitions editor would be interested in a chapter about writing a custom
module. Would you be up for that? She would probably want 20-30 pages,
however, she would need them sometime this week, if it is to be included in
the book.

Alberto

Alberto Ricart
SmartSoft, Inc. or accessLINK, inc.
voice: 414.376.4590 fax: 414.376.4591
email: alberto@SmartSoft.COM, alberto@accessLINK.com
USPS: N70 W6340 Bridge Rd., Cedarburg, WI  53012
URLs: http://www.SmartSoft.COM, http://www.accessLINK.com

--- end forwarded text

Nathan Neulinger                  Univ. of Missouri - Rolla
EMail: nneul@umr.edu                  Computing Services
WWW: http://www.umr.edu/~nneul      SysAdmin: rollanet.org