httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Re: hook to an API function on fork()
Date Sat, 17 Aug 1996 00:29:00 GMT
On Sat, 17 Aug 1996, Tim Hudson wrote:

> I've been reading the new-httpd mail for a while now ... is there somewhere
> I can get some information about the development environment and the procedures
> that are used to coordinate development and gain access to the development
> baselines?

There's some information at - but not a lot of
organized stuff. You might want to go through the mail archives at There's a lot of mail there, but if you
start at the beginning and read it all (hah), you'll get a better
understanding of the Apache development environment.

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message