httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Patches for 1.2
Date Fri, 16 Aug 1996 23:27:38 GMT
Some patches of mine and other people's that I'm aware of that have not
yet been added to the CVS tree. Does anyone have any opinion on these?

1. My patch to change backslash-quoting in getword_conf() so it only
escapes quotes, and passes through other backslashes. (still needs one +1)

2. Paul Sutton's contiuation-header patch. (still needs one +1)

3. My patch based on Paul Sutton's mod_log_multi.c to add CustomLog to
mod_log_config.c. (needs two +1s)

4. Dean Guadet's patch to allow multiple IP addresses in a <VirtualHost>
entry. I mentioned a week or so ago that I needed to add a "char *t;" to
get_addresses(), but never heard back from Dean as to whether this was an
okay chance. Dean, are you still out there?

That's all I'm aware of right now. Anything else?