httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject mod_rewrite
Date Tue, 13 Aug 1996 23:31:15 GMT
Hmm.

So I went to go try and commit mod_rewrite. I got the current version from
http://www.engelschall.com/sw/mod_rewrite/arc/mod_rewrite-SNAP/, figuring
it'd probably be best. So I get the latest version, install it, and try to
compile. Hmm:

cc -c   -g -DSOLARIS2 -DSTATUS -v mod_rewrite.c
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1422: syntax error before or at: static
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1427: undefined symbol: q
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1427: warning: improper pointer/integer combination:
op "="
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1429: undefined symbol: olduri
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1429: warning: improper pointer/integer combination:
arg #1
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1430: cannot dereference non-pointer type
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1436: warning: function expects to return value:
apply_rewrite_cond
"mod_rewrite.c", line 1437: cannot recover from previous errors
cc: acomp failed for mod_rewrite.c
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `mod_rewrite.o'

This, obviously, is not my idea of a clean compile. And I managed to
overwrite (accidentally) the version from a few days ago that worked fine.

Ralf?