httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: CALL FOR VOTE: Inclusion of mod_rewrite v2.2
Date Tue, 13 Aug 1996 18:05:40 GMT
On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Randy Terbush wrote:

[...]

> The bottom line is that I think it needs to prove itself as an
> optional module for awhile before we consider putting it in every
> copy.

All right... I suppose I can buy that. I'll agree then to make mod_rewrite
an optional module, if you'll agree that we review that status before the
release of Apache 2.0. Is that acceptable for all?

Unless there are any objections, I will commit mod_rewrite.[ch] around
3:00 PM, PST. It has more than sufficient votes to be included as an
optional module.