httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Some random things
Date Fri, 09 Aug 1996 22:41:19 GMT
1. Re mod_browser. Rob and Randy seemed enthusiastic about this, and no
one else indicated displeasure. Therefore I will add this module to the
CVS tree and the default Configuration on Monday afternoon (PST), unless
someone objects.

2. I didn't hear any comments on my patch to make Apache die gracefully if
a module's m->version didn't match MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER. Anyone? Should
I just commit it?

3. I've discovered, by reading the ietf-types archive, that there is in
fact a registration for audio/midi pending or something (the archives
don't have anything after March 24, 1996, so I don't know the outcome).
Therefore I will add audio/midi to our mime.types file right now.

4. Hmm. We have "text/x-sgml" in mime.types, but there *is* a text/sgml
media type registered. Should this be changed?

That's just a couple of random things I wanted to get cleared up. Thanks.

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message