httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <>
Subject Patches
Date Mon, 05 Aug 1996 18:04:34 GMT
Last week, I submitted two patches that, except for Jim's (addressed)
comment about fds, I have received no comment on. Therefore, unless
someone objects by noon (PDT) tomorrow (August 6, 1996), I will commit the

1) My patch to add a ScriptLog directive to mod_cgi.

2) My patch to add %v, %p, %T and %{}t directives to mod_log_config.

3) mod_log_common will be deleted, and mod_log_config will become the
default logging module in Configuration.

Speak now, or forever whine and complain.

-- Alexei Kosut <>            The Apache HTTP Server

View raw message