httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Tao <>
Subject Re:
Date Thu, 15 Aug 1996 05:53:00 GMT
On Thu, 15 Aug 1996, Christian Gross wrote:
> Try accessing the server with a Microsoft browser....
> It works for me.  But once I start the Netscape browser it says too many
> users....

    I refuse to believe that even Microsoft would be stupid enough to
pull a stunt like this, but it certainly looks that way.  I can't get to come up in Netscape
(even after restarting it, using different IP numbers in place of the
hostname, etc.).  Lynx brings it up just fine though.
Brian Tao (BT300,,
Senior Systems and Network Administrator, Internet Canada Corp.