httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject apache 1.1.1 locks up under SunOS 4.1.4
Date Fri, 09 Aug 1996 20:46:55 GMT
Does any one know of any known "lock-ups" with this configuration?  It
started to happen when we updated our web pages.  We use #includes for
headers and footers on just about every page (that's like the only
thing I can think of that is different...)  When inspecting the
processes, all of the httpd processes are sitting in an accept() system
call (using strace) except for the parent which is calling wait4(),
hitting sig alarms, and wait4() again...

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"