httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Douglass <miked...@texas.net>
Subject possible bug?
Date Fri, 09 Aug 1996 15:01:05 GMT
I haven't been following the new-httpd list lately as I've been getting
registered for school, and the job has been hectic...  But I'm having a
problem with 1.1.1 where it will stop responding for some unknown
reason.  The machine is running SunOS 4.1.4.  Running a trace on the
running web processes shows every process (except the parent) waiting
in an accept() function call.

Trying to connect manually gets you this only...

> telnet www 80
Trying 204.96.20.8

This has only recently started happening.

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"